Sunday, June 22, 2008

Reach beyond electronic media to print and mail - with amazing results

Our print broadsheetNEED TO KNOW [Speak to me when it's in our mutual interest] newsletter is mailed to our most important people, DUO.CA clients, and those we want as clients. It is a monthly publication. Here is where we share: ideas, knowledge, events, projects and the spotlight. For one year, twelve issues, we are tracking and evaluating the effectiveness of high energy, short read print as a method of maintaining contact and inspiring new thinking patterns.
Some feedback:

  • NEED TO KNOW is bold and invigorating.
  • I want to do this!
  • Can DUO.CA write and produce our newsletter monthly?
  • I think the monthly print blast of information is a good idea รข€“ piques interest and keeps you top of mind.
  • My brochure is in your newsletter. I feel celebrated. Nice work!
  • Can you mine our content and produce something visually and content-rich for us?
  • I couldn't help but read it all the way through as soon as I opened it.
  • The cost of producing this format 12 times a year is nearly the same as two issues of a 20-page magazine!!! Let's get started.

If you would like to receive NEED TO KNOW monthly, send us an email with your full mailing address to: info@duo.ca Include the subject line: Subscribe to NEED TO KNOW. http://www.duo.ca/portfolio/portfolio

No comments: